Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, October 26, 2007

It's All Over

My relationship with Sébastien Chabal is going through a rocky patch. All week I had been looking forward to our Thursday night date. He was scheduled to appear on an inane French chat show called La Méthode Cauet and I was bursting with anticipation and frissons!

Last night I stationed myself on the sofa, all cleavage, shiny hair and lip gloss, and waited with pounding heart for Him to appear.

I endured the crappest chat show ever, while battling the drowsy-making effects of a Fervex for my runny nose... but Chabalou stood me up! He simply never appeared. No explanation or excuse was given, and I sat through the whole damn thing, until 1 am, dozing through the appearances of only mildly interesting celebrities, all the while thinking he would surely be next on. Nope.

What a waste of good sleeping time!

To console myself I may take a stroll up to the village bookshop at lunchtime to see if I can buy a copy of a just-released biography. He's only 29 years old, so it'll be a slim volume!

If they don't have it, Séb and I are over, I'm afraid. He'll just have to get along without me in his life.

I am Woman. Hear me roar!

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 26, 02:44:00 pm, Blogger Ronica said…

    So sorry he's being a turd. If you like, you can lust over my boyfriend, the lovely Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL hockey). He's even younger (20 years and already captain!) I'd link, but I don't think I can. Google him. You'll be glad you did!

    (ex-MrsBinParis)

     
  • At Sat Oct 27, 09:07:00 am, Blogger Chichick said…

    I hadn't really seen the attraction 'til I saw the pics you posted. I'm still drooling...phworrr!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home