Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dearest Missus Busy and Important,

I suppose you are neck-deep in suitcases and pressies, packing for your Scottish Odyssey. I can't believe you are actually going to leave me for, what? one… or TWO long, horrible weeks? Am feeling very glum indeed. Even if you take your laptop ‘puter with you, I know you will be far too busy chatting to people and HAVING FUN to even think about and e-mail me on a regular basis.

My mystery man and I had a very soapy and slippery shower together in last night’s dream. It was extremely pleasant. I might tell you all the details if you promise not to forget about me while you’re gone.

Lurve & hot hot chocolate kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home