Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Witch's Tits

Dearest Madame Secretary Supreme,

I think I have fallen in love with the word proclivities. The movements one makes with the tongue while saying the word proclivities please me greatly and arouse me a little. I shall try to ensure I include the word in as many conversations as I can today. Sadly, I live in a German-speaking country and have no friends so unless I talk to myself all day, the chances to do so are going to be very slim. Oh well, I'll be alone so nobody will hear me.

I've been out for my walk today and I don't mind telling you it's flummin' freezin' out there today. I even raided Ewan's wardrobe for a hat to keep my ears warm, it's so cold. The hat smelled of boys bedroom and schoolbag- yeech! I also put on my waterproof walking jacket to keep out the bitter wind chill and I don't mind confessing, I seem to have gained enough weight through the year to stretch the seams to their absolute limits. I forsee a New Year's Resolution involving self denial and many other non-fun activities.

What do you imagine your new duties as Madame Secretary Supreme will entail? Will you be performing your duties in your tutu and en pointe? I do hope there will be photos. As, I'm sure will many, many of your adoring fans.

My naughty martini hangover has subsided at last. Household duties resume normal service today.

I do hope the contents of nameless, faceless dream man's trousers was interesting. How awful if you'd made all the effort to unbuckle a belt and unzip a fly, only to find that the "good stuff" was as bland as the rest. Although, you know men.....

I shall leave you now before descending into a hormonally charged rant about our male counterparts.

With sistahly love and quisses,

S
xxxxxxx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home