Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dearest Bosom Buddy,

Poor Popo coughed and cried ALL NIGHT, and her fever is up again. She seems to be in quite a lot of pain (her back - I suppose it's from the coughing). She didn't even want me to read her stories or listen to lullabies. I doled out drugs and put her in a bath, then made her a bowl of porridge, which she ate hungrily, so that's about the only good news! Am now very late to work.

Before leaving, I instructed Cretinous Husband to make her some ramen noodles at lunchtime. Cretinous Husband protested "I don't know how to make those..."

I snapped "3 minutes in boiling water! Alternatively, put your glasses on and read the instructions on the packet!" Legged it out of the madhouse in a hostile daze.

I'm so shattered I think I shall have to schedule a breakdown this afternoon. Have to attend a long ballet meeting tonight, but after that will fall into bed and stay there all night and all day tomorrow (apart from getting Eldest Offpsring off to school at 8 am). Praise the Lord for days off work and a comfy bed!

Do you still wanna be my girlfriend? I still appear to be turning into a man.

Mr Exhausted and Cranky

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Jan 17, 12:20:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    I lovingly typed up some guff for a comment, which my PC promptly ate and demolished.

    Antipo - have you thought of trading in your family for a healthier lot, I know I'd welcome a stress free body transplant minus any rejection issues.

    Can only send love and adoration to my darling Antipo and her Devine Ms-M

     
  • At Fri Jan 18, 02:17:00 am, Blogger Trashman said…

    Hope your daughter is doing better. Little scared about that turning into a man comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home