Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dearest Queen of All That Is Feminine and Gracious,

My Big News is that I think I'm turning into a man!

You already know about my insane, violent, homicidal temper tantrums.

My moustache has to be ripped out by the roots with a wax strip every few weeks, or else my top lip looks dirty.

The latest development (ooh-er!) is that my voice appears to be breaking! Our phone lines at work are very bad and every time I try to speak louder, I utter an embarrassingly strangled squawk, just like a teenage boy.

I would consult a doctor, but I will probably be asked to show my wee willy winky, and I don't actually have one yet. But it can only be a matter of time.

If my bosoms remain sumptuous, however, I suppose I could be turning into a shemale.

The good news is, we may legally be able to get married after all - Hurrah!

Virile hugs and manly kisses,
Mr Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home