Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Culinary E-Mail Exchange Between Two Domestic Goddesses

On 26 févr. 08, at 15:44, Ms. Mac wrote:

Darls,

If I grill asparagus and wrap it in bacon, will it still be good with hollandaise sauce?

S
xxxx



On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:49 PM, Antipo wrote:

OMG!

What time will it be ready? I'm checking the Paris-Zürich train timetable right now!!

A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx



On 26 févr. 08, at 16:02, Ms. Mac wrote:

So, should I just wrap the spears in bacon and then whack under the griller? Should I toss the spears in olive oil first or will the bacon fat suffice? What about salt 'n' pepa? Condiments before bacon or after?

S
xxxxxxx


On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Antipo wrote:

Oooh! Hark at Little Miss Attention to Detail!

I have no idea Lovey. I would suggest massaging those fine, manly, green shafts in a light, sensual coating of olive oil - paying special attention to the nobbly bit at the end - then wrapping them in a silky bacon covering and pressing them gently under a fiery passionate grill until they explode in ecstacy down your throat. Deep, deep down your throat!

Salt & Pepa (let's talk about sex, baybee) before, I guess; Don't make much diff I suppose.

Hot stuff kisses,
Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home