Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tittering Tuesday

Dearest Dr. Ms Mac,

Your sensible dose of common sense and cod liver oil brought me right out of my metaphysical phunk. Don’t forget to send me the bill!

I had a very amusing time last night at yet another ballet committee meeting with the girls, which also helped change my gloomy outlook on life. It took place after hours in the village bar (closed on Mondays, but the owner of the bar is also our new ballet committee president). We worked very hard on costumes and lists, but had lots of fun clowning around with rabbit ears, tutus and wigs. One of the short and curly wigs was placed amusingly between my thighs, in an extremely mature display of comedy.

At the end of the meeting, the bar owner treated us to her special recipe kir, one which I’ve never tasted before. I’m sure you remember drinking traditional kirs with me: a shot of cassis (blackcurrant liqueur from Dijon) in a glass, topped up with white wine. Well, Madame la Présidente used not cassis, but a chestnut and vanilla flavoured liqueur instead, and it was mighty tasty, if rather potent. I danced and sang all the way home! Of course my head (and other bits) are a bit throbby today, but it is not an unpleasant sensation.

You kindly enquired about my latest fantasies. I seem to have outgrown swarthy rugby players, Texan cowboys and beardy Kiwi comedians. My latest imaginary lover is a sensitive, poetic and intelligent type, who leads me by the hand into a forest, cooks me a lovely picnic and then whispers sweet nothings in my ear, before pushing me up against a mossy boulder and taking me roughly from behind.

Cawfee time!

More later!

Much jolly love and completely-over-myself quisses,

Antipo
Xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home