Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Tosh

Dearest Absent Soulie,

How are your lovely offspring today? And how is your health? I do hope you have recovered from your scabby nose affliction. Please tell me all about it in great, technicolour detail!

Isn't it strange, that just a few hours after I definitively banished Seb Chabal from my thoughts, I came across a shirtless photo of him last night in a trashy mag quality publication sent by my MIL, and then dreamed about him?

It wasn't a saucy dream at all, sadly. He was merely signing photos in our local bookshop, so I lined up with the other over-excited fans, got his autograph and asked permission to shake his hand. My dainty fingers were quite lost in his meaty paw. Ooh, I get a chill down my spine just thinking about his meaty paws and what they could do. But otherwise, the dream was quite chaste. Pah.

The children are away but I am not missing them too much yet. I have been sleeping late every day and consequently having to work very late, so the days are very full indeed.

I do hope something exciting happens to you soon, so you will be impelled to WRITE TO ME!!!

Much frosty love and nonchalant, not-missing-you-at-all quisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home