Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sniff! Thank You! Thank You!

Darling Ms. Mac,

I'm actually tearing up while watching The Lovely Tennille express our fondest sentiments so eloquently. She is a beautiful woman and I would kill to have her singing voice. Two things occurred to me while watching that video from the Dark Ages:

1) I had the exact same haircut as Tennille in 1976, and I looked damned cute too (although the effect was somewhat marred by my missing tooth).

2) Those pointy bosoms on the back-up singers are really quite sexy.

My 460th Burpday has been a magnificent affair so far, with pressies from ALL OVER THE WORLD and phone calls from New Zealand, and shopping and baking, and it's not even half over! I have so much to do and will have to report back to you later I'm afraid. I hope not to be too drunk on cider tonight when I get back from my wee party, and I will scribble down all the details as soon as I can.

But THANK YOU!

Mucho glowing love and delighted kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Feb 22, 03:52:00 pm, Blogger Trac said…

    Bloody Hell...
    I've just watched your car advert!
    I need to lie down.
    I may even need an ambulance?

    I'm All Shook Up.
    x

     
  • At Sat Feb 23, 12:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my this looks like the world's longest hang-over :) I am nosy nosy nosy and wanna read about what Antipo go tup to to celebrate her day in style!

    Où tu te caches ma chère?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home