Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving E-Mail Exchange Between Two Soulies

On Feb 12, 2008 1:15 PM, Antipo wrote:

Lovey, is my new email address not working?
I'm afraid to harrass you too much, in case you are being very busy & important, rather than recovering gently after all your recent excitements...

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 12 févr. 08, at 16:39, Ms. Mac wrote:

Dearest,

Email working perfectly. Sorry, have just been so incredibly exhausted today and have been trying to unpack.

Please forgive me for my silence, it comes from nothing more than me being the oldest, tiredest person I know.

Love and quisses,

S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



On Feb 12, 2008 16:42 PM, Antipo wrote:

Hurrah!!!

I am SO HAPPY you are back! Even if your travels have rendered you totally decrepit!

Poor auld Sausage. It's a tough life, but someone has to do it, and you are obviously The Chosen One.

Fuck the unpacking! Just put your feet up with a cuppa and catch up on all my brilliant posts. Strangely, your absence did not diminish my excellent creativity, 'though I feared it might!

Huggiepoos and sloppy lovebunny kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home