Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Report from Antipo

Dearest Imminent Roman Pilgrim,

Yesterday’s black mood has lifted and I am fit for human consumption once more.

However, I know you will be buzzing around like a blue-arsed fly (if you don’t mind the simile) today, as you have all your important and sophisticated Romarrangements to complete. So don’t mind me. I won’t get in your way. I’ll just sit here quietly in my corner and play with my fingers to stave off the loneliness and boredom.

I completely understand that the Holy Father requires your presence at Catholic HQ, and that you have better things to do with your time than entertain me cybernetically. It is of course not possible for me to assume I could be more important than His Holiness (and the sexy priests calendario).

I’m trying to look on the bright side: Your long absence will give me the necessary time to produce some finely-crafted, hand-hewn creative writing. And to clean the fluff out of my tummy button.

Mille baci and pious thoughts,

Antipo

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Feb 07, 12:36:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Kath and Kim Alert!

    Have just heard over the wireless that the "Merikans" are making their own version.. WAAAH...WTF

    I will boycott it, girlcott it and personcott it. The humour just wont be right. The pronunciation of "effluent" just wont work, and imagine them attempting "noice" - no don't, 'tis too painfull.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home