Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, February 04, 2008

A Tiny, Cautious Reproach

Dearest Ms. “Treat ‘Em Mean, Keep ‘Em Keen”,

Do you have a vitally important appointment today that I have inexplicably (and shamefully) forgotten?

Perhaps you are so stoned on your anti-inflammatories, that you are hallucinating about writing me long and brilliant missives, without actually managing to put finger to keyboard…

I am so lonely without your wonderful wit, your delightful doings and your heavenly hilarity to comfort me today, that I may be forced to go onto E-Bay soon and auction my soul to the highest bidder.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Yours faithfully,
Downcast of Doncaster

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Will extra kisses bring you back?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Feb 04, 08:51:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My, Ms Mac is so tall and you're so teeny.... great photo ..I drive my sane friends batty too..
    Um, yes I have a twitch also, have had it for a couple of weeks, what's it all about? and I will pass on your e-mail xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home