Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Aha! I Actually DO Have A Secret!

Dearest Keeper of Secrets,

You know earlier, when I said I had a secret to swap, I didn't really have one, I was just making that up to trick you into telling me what your secret is! Anyway, never mind that. Now I do really have a secret that I'm not telling you. La la la! Torture me if you will, I will never spill!

Anyway, tra la la la la..... I was so disappointed when I tuned in faithfully to French news last night only to have my hopes of seeing you holding a banner reading, "I Love Ms Mac" and clasping your drama queen mug to your heart dashed. Pahhh! I strained my eyes to see if that was you hiding behind your boss's hair. She's grown it since the last time I met her (yes, faithful reader, I have met her and can still claim I know someone who was on French telly!). But I see that it wasn't and wouldn't be no matter how many times I rewound the footage of your boss. Oh well, it wasn't a dead loss because the bloke presenting the regional Alsace news was very handsome- almost worth learning French for!

So, secrets? Done. Antipo's tv career in tatters? Done. Handsome French newsguy? Done. I think that's all I got right now.

Loads of compensatory love and quisses in lieu of a career in film,

MM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home