Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Moanday Moans

Dearest Monday Ms. Mac,

Only three more sleeps to go until my Delicious Secret eventuates!

I do hope your week is getting off to a better start than mine. One offspring is sick and could not go to the grandparents this week. So I’m not getting any child-free evenings after all. Bah.

And I have 400 spams to delete from my inbox today! They are not even funny ones, offering me a bigger penis and a better sex life, but simply error messages about supposed delivery failures.

Oh wait though – here’s a good one:

Bend her over like Beckham

and another one, with actual penis photos.

Hmm, my day is looking up!

Saucy Love & Tabasco Kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 28, 12:46:00 pm, Blogger Doc said…

    "Only three more sleeps to go until my Delicious Secret eventuates!"

    Methinks you intentionally forgot something in the fridge!

    This is completely UNFORGIVABLE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home