Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday in Munich: Working Hard and Missing You

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Have been working the room since 8 am, have not voice left, am nicely pissed on champagne, and my colleagues tell me that a neverending stream of my admirers called for me at our booth and were disappointed I was not there. Red NZ coat with black stockings and stilettoes a huge success.

I would rather be sitting on your balcony drinking tea with you though. Handsome men are mere playthings to me, but soulies are for evah!

Femme fatale kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home