Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thrilling (said with sarcasm) Thursday!

Dearest Darls,

Have absolutely no physical injuries or mental handicaps to report today - that's the good news. On the other hand, there is an equally distinct absence of excitement and thrills in my life right now.

As you know, I don't like using the C-word at this time of year. But you will be shocked to know, that oweing to last month's financial disability, I did not rush out early and get all organised for the festive season. Indeed, I am positively laid back about it this year. My offspring may well be unwrapping a bundle of twigs from the forest in the guise of old-fashioned, vintage, retro toys. The festive dinner will probably all come out of cans and sachets. Or, I may try angling to get invited to the in-laws' place instead, and thereby not have to feed anybody!

Going to practice my best buttering up of the old girl right now.


Later Babe!

Scroogey love and broke kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home