Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whiffy Wednesday

Dearest Ms. Mac,

I'm thinking I really should get in the shower and freshen up a little before venturing out to get the kids from school for lunch.

But I have blogs to update, sewing jobs for handsome Australians, and a ton of housework and shopping to do, due to spousal incomptence during my six-day absence from home. So I think I'll skip my personal hygiene today, you don't mind, do you?

D'ya know? I'm still in withdrawal from having left your cosy Swiss nest in the Village of the Damned, and am replaying all the best bits over and over in my mind.

- the virile, PMT-fuelled way you shouted and waved your fists at those cretinous Swiss drivers
- our fabulous lunch, spiced with girly gossip with The Lovely Sylv, long may she reign



- totally admiring The Lovely Sylv's exciting cleavage
- getting a massive bear hug from your husband when you weren't looking
- visiting the Schoggi Haus for early, chocolatey Christmas shopping
- the fact that we didn't talk about US politics, not even once! Not even in comedic way!
- being towered over by the MiniMacs, and distributing wee chocs to them in order to keep them on my side
- the raclette dinner we had with The Lovely Simon, who won the ladies' hearts with very fine chocolates and suave conversation
- hooting with laughter (toot toot!) at Peep Show, Lost in Austen, and that funny show with the obnoxious children at a weddding...
- swooning with lust every time Seb Chabal came on screen during the France vs. Australia rugby (I don't even mind that France lost!)
- thinking 'Remind me NEVER to let Mr Mac mix me a vodka and orange ever again'...
- calling The Lovely Andi to congratulate on her long-awaited American citizenship gig (and to warn her about Americans)
- eating The Lovely Gomad's Birnenbrot with cawfee for breakfast, or was that our second breakfast of the Saturday?
- fetching the messages at a big shopping centre and NOT being accosted and abused by crazy old Swiss grannies keen to impart their childcare tips.

Today I am forlornly sniffing the plastic bag in which you so lovingly wrapped my Mystery Spice sandwiches for my long train trip home, and wishing you would adopt me on a permanent basis instead of cruelly welcoming me in and then casting me out after only three short days of bliss.

Later Babe!

Muchos besos muy calientes,
Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 26, 11:24:00 am, Blogger Lesley said…

    Antipo, You MUST try this: Jouez avec Sébastien Chabal et découvrez l'offre Orange foot. - trust me it's really worth it!

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 11:37:00 am, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Arghh! Lesley, I can only get as far as where you have to stick details in. What happens next? Somebody tell me. (Stella is not in the selection of names, either)

    PS. Antipo, it was lovely having you and all that. Now tell me what Seb does!

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 03:33:00 pm, Blogger Trac said…

    Wow! Just seen that vid and it was really lovely to hear your voices! :O)

    Antipo - you are HOT!

    Have you had a body transplant with an 18 year old?

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 05:10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOORRAAYY, finally someone who is NOT raving 'bout me eyes but sees my other assets! Antipo, were u a man, i'd marry you on the spot!! MWAH!

     
  • At Wed Nov 26, 08:59:00 pm, Blogger Lesley said…

    Antipo turn away while I explain what happens to Stella. .......

    You type in your phone number and a couple of seconds later your phone rings. If you're like me, you think, oh I wonder who that can be and answer. Of course it's Seb who calls you by your first name and tells you he needs your help in his lovely deep caveman voice! I really couldn't believe I'd fallen for it. I think you're supposed to use the buttons on your phone to direct his penalty after that but I was giggling so much that I missed that bit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home