Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sexting

Darls! I drove the first two hours, can now see the mountains. Lunch was salmon sangas, had to be quick, we were running late- ha! We are listening to a cd of Mika, I had fun translating "suck too hard on your lollipop and love's gonna get you down"! I saw snow forecast for Zurich on Saturday. Got my woolly hat and glubs packed. Hope this sext has brought a spark of excoitement (if not actual danger) into your day. Can't wait till 6pm- champagne o'clock! My handsome greek will be there after all, he has changed companies. Hold on Zorba, I'm coming!

More later, Hot, Greek kisses, Antipo xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home