Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

Dearest Soulie and Light of My Life,

Only thirteen days to go until I see you again! How honoured you will be by my presence!

Have you hoovered the guest suite yet, and strewn rose petals around? (You may use dried petals, as long as they are richly scented, for it would be a foolish extravagence to fly in fresh ones from another hemisphere, not to mention harmful for the environment).

I am so looking forward to seeing your smiling face light up with joy as I alight from the train. You will clasp me to your magnificent bosom, then take me home for cocktails (gin and lemonade please), just like the old days.

While I curl up on your red sofa, all cosy like, flirting with your husband and scolding your children, I imagine you will be in the kitchen, slaving over a hot garlic & meatballs, or perhaps your stupendous laksaaaaaah! (Try not to let drops of sweat fall into the sauce though).

I await a list of menu options, with your suggestions. Each dish with a ticky box for me to indicate my agreement or displeasure.

I just can't wait! It has been too, too long, Dearest.

Humble love and modest kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Nov 09, 01:16:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Dear Divine Ms.M.

    She doesn't want much then?
    Make Antipo survive on bread and water (without the bread) and sleep in the budgie's cage.

    Care and love, Mickle xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home