Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Why I Hate Fridays

Antipo [typing away, hard at work in her study]


Mr Grumpy Blackheart [still in pyjamas at 12:30]: Where's the rabbit?

Antipo [typing]: Under the bed in Popo's room.

Mr Grumpy Blackheart [still in pyjamas at 12:31]: I hope she's not doing poops or chewing the electric cables.

Antipo [typing]: Of course not, she is a pedigree, well brought up young lady, not like those rough rabbits from the housing estate.

Mr Grumpy Blackheart [still in pyjamas at 12:33]: You are supposed to be watching her when she's not in her cage.

Antipo [typing]: I'm working.

Mr Grumpy Blackheart [still in pyjamas at 12:35]: Well shut Popo's bedroom door so the rabbit can't go in there.

Antipo [STOPS typing]: I had all the bedroom doors shut yesterday so Fluffy would have to stay with me and you scolded me for not letting the warm air circulate, which makes the bedrooms cold and Popo might catch pneumonatic swine flu and tuberculosis and DIE and then I would be sorry!

Mr Grumpy Blackheart [still in pyjamas at 12:38]: But today it's warm and sunny so you can shut the bedroom doors.

Antipo [shouting, not typing]: GET OUT OF MY FACE! I'm WORKING!

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 18, 08:17:00 am, Blogger Simon said…

    Sure does sound like Mr Grumpy Blackheart certainly needs a life, a new one, alone, on his own. What a miserable old git.

     
  • At Wed Nov 18, 11:27:00 pm, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    I'm sure Mr GBH would like to sleep in the rabbit hutch! (Oh, GBH also means Grievous Bodily Harm as well as Grumpy Black heart...I only just realised that and thought I would share!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home