Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Poo! Tit! Bum!

Oh, the joys of modern technology! I've spent my first morning back at work deleting the 2,242 error messages from my computer that were created by my auto-reply function bouncing a message back and forth between it and a single, automatically generated spam message. Apart from that, there were only one hundred or so 'genuine' spams, and about a dozen serious messages for me! Still, it's rather pleasant to be occupied with such a brainless and undemanding task, while managing to look highly efficient and busy.

The shock of coming back to work after ten days of sloth and gluttony (the chub-ometer is now going in the WRONG direction), has sent my poor brian (yes, 'brian', it truly cannot be referred to as a brain today) to another planet. So instead of my usual wit and sophisticated discourse, I leave you humming this little number, to the tune of "Mambo Number Five":

1-2-3-4-5, Come on, everybody, let's poop and jive!
All da way to the poopy land.
And we can play together in the poopy sand.

  [Chorus]

A litlle bit of kaka in my pants,
A little bit of poop covered ants,
A little bit of kakasha all da way,
A little bit of bull shit in da hay,
A little bit of doodoo; baby, do you want some?
Hey! get the poo off my bum!!

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Apr 27, 11:30:00 pm, Blogger Tanya said…

    Oh glorious Poo Tit Bum....
    a little bit of caca on my knee
    makes me oh so ha-ha-ha-happy
    a little bit of caca on my shoe,
    makes me sing scooby, scooby doo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home