Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, November 09, 2007

In Response to Ms. Mac's Burger King Tragedy

Dearest Baconless Wonder,

I hope your burger went down nicely in spite of the shock horror absence of bacon.

I put too much pepper on my lunch, so now my tummy is all burny on the inside.

Have just scored my 50th subscriber of the year, so will be holding a wee party at work in ten days time. Will wait till the new girl joins us on 19th. Buttered scones for tea!

Love & shit, as Craigie would say,
Antipo

(PS. You do understand that I'm not really sending you actual, literal shit with my kisses?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home