Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, December 21, 2007

She's Gone

In the tuneful words of Darryl Hall and John Oates:

She's gone, oh I, oh I'd better learn how to face it
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gone - what went wrong?


Yes, I am sunk into the deepest depths of gloom, as my beloved Ms. Mac makes her annual Scottish pilgrimage to the Wild North to celebrate a doubtless rollicking good Christmas. My working day will be bereft of cheeky emails and the hilarious minutiae that make up her Domestic Goddess existence.

All day today she’ll be speeding along the European motorways in her fab new car, with its amazing bum-heating seats, pausing every now and then in her witty conversation with The Lovely Mr. Mac to turn and shriek like a fishwife at the Naughty MiniMacs in the back seat.

I hope she at least logs on to our blog with her laptop to read these words, so she can feel very smug for herself and very sorry for me at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 21, 08:05:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tis to Scotland she's gone,
    So she wont be too long,
    Cheer up Antipo please,
    It's not like she's gone t' Antipodes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home