Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dearest Mrs Blister,

Re: Atonement

My advice to you is to go ahead and watch the fucker (so we can all get some peace), all the while bearing in mind that James McAvoy is really Mr Tumnus the faun, and has nothing to do with Robbie whatsoever. Think of it as a love story between Elizabeth Pirate and Mr Tumnus, and you'll be okay.

I'm so sorry about the aches and pains that Life has dished out to you on a completely arbitrary and unfair basis. If only I could fall into your loving arms, you could wear me like a Band-Aid and you would be cured instantly!

Non-phlegmy hugs and massagey kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Were I of an unkind disposition, the thought of you nearly going tits up on an icy street might have made me laugh out loud, but I’m not, so I didn’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home