Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dearest Mrs Brand,

Or shall I be Mrs Brand and you can be my bridesmaid? But sssshh! Don't say anything to Vivi, she's got quite the crush on him too. But hers is just a young person's crush, whereas mine is that of a mature and worldly woman.

Doesn't Russell have such a charming turn of phrase?! I'm up to the canine war between his divorced parents: My Dad's pre-emptive strike was named Toby. Comedy gold!

Re: Atonement
I don't see how you can't watch it, out of sheer curiosity, if nothing else.

Daughter's fever very bad again last night and at 4 am, but she's cooler this morning. I'm in a sleep-deprived twilight zone, feel like I've got a new-born in the house. Please God, let me get a full 6 to 8 hours tonight!

Love & dazed kisses,
Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home