Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Terrific, Born Again Tuesday

My Darling Ms. Mac,

As you may have noticed, I actually died last week from a killer migraine that lasted 4 days, but lo! I have risen again and am back from the Underworld.

What do you mean, you hadn't noticed?!

Also, the stress and overwork from recent Ballet School legal events may have contributed somewhat to my demise. We are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, and may have to dissolve the association and quickly create a new one, if the children's Dance Recital/Gala in June is to go ahead.

So anyway. My delicious, mysterious secret continues to sustain me and gives me a reason to get out of bed every day. Have you guessed what it is yet?

Only ten sleeps to go!

Hee hee! Ha ha! Ho ho!

Malicious love and sly kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home