Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Are You Down Off Your High Horse Yet?

Dearest Love,

Ooooh, you're ever so attractive when you're ranting from up high. You are absomalutely right. About everything. All of the time. Especially when it's about role model slebs doing silly things like taking drugs and killing themselves.

I grieved for you ever day that you were dead from your migraine. Praise the lord! for your miraculous recovery. It was my endless prayers to baby cheeses what done it.

I can't believe you won't tell me me what your secret is. Would it help if I told you that I have a secret too? We can swap secrets if you like, although I'm sure mine is far more salacious and deliciously gossipy than yours so you would have to owe me another secret at another time to make up for it.

So what do you say? Wanna swap secrets or not? No? Well fine then. I don't want to know your secret anyway!

Hurrumphy love and sulky quisses,

S
xxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home