Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dearest Bubbly Box of Brilliance,

Pfingsten yesterday and a spit roast today.... oh the imagery! it's a good job we are women of words and not pictures.

Darls, if the lovely Jemaine and his hanger-onner had contacted me, I could have told them what to expect from a spit roast. I am that depraved.

I am headed out for a walk now. I weighed myself this morning and want to spend the rest of the day crying into my fat rolls. It seems my particular talent for eating my bodyweight in fatty, salty and sugary foods has taken its toll on my figure. Again. Trust me to start eating healthily when the price of a friggin' iceberg lettuce is over 3CHF each!

More later, dearest ray of fluffiness,

S
xxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At Tue May 13, 09:31:00 am, Blogger Dumdad said…

    There's an award awaiting you over at my blog.

     
  • At Tue May 13, 11:10:00 am, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    So Antipo does read the "Flight of the Conchords" news bits I send! I'll continue on "Flight of the Conchords" watch for her.
    Antipo - Bret's mum is Deirdre Tarrant, of Welly dance teacher and NZ footnotes dance troupe fame

     
  • At Tue May 13, 05:45:00 pm, Blogger Ian Lidster said…

    I discovered you via Dumdad. Love your musings. May I come again? Also, please come and visit me sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home