Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

OMG Benjamin!

Dearest Love, Love, Love,

Your Luxembürgli postcard just arrived! A moment of delicacy and joy in my day of neverending slog.

I do hope you didn't send one to The Lovely Doc too, though. That would surely be the final straw in your tenuous friendship!

Nouvelle Star is on telly tonight, the quarter finals. Although I have not been keeping you up to date, my crush this year is dark, velvety-eyed Benjamin (with true Gallic nose), who sings jazzy, croonery numbers.


My fave is Just The Two Of Us, which I sing constantly. In the car today my mind was drifting and I sang "Just the two of us, building raisins in the sky" (instead of castles, natch) and the kids burst out laughing. It's our new family joke. Now they just have to look at me and say "Raisins Mummy" and we widdle ourselves with mirth. Clearly "Entertainment" is not the most expensive item on my monthly budget.

When Benjamin sings, he ignores all the under-age bimbos in the studio and looks right AT ME. It's amazing.

Back to the treadle - the tots are off at sport, yaay! so it's quiet again and I can think.

Seamstressy kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



See Fly Me To The Moon






Emission du 15/05/2008 : Benjamin chante Fly me to the moon - Nouvelle Star 2008 - Nouvelle Star 2008
Emission du 15/05/2008 : Benjamin chante Fly me to the moon - Nouvelle Star 2008 - Nouvelle Star 2008





and Just The Two Of Us,






Emission du 21/05/2008 : Benjamin chante Just of two of us - Nouvelle Star 2008 - Nouvelle Star 2008
Emission du 21/05/2008 : Benjamin chante Just of two of us - Nouvelle Star 2008 - Nouvelle Star 2008

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home