Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY BATHDAY DARLING MS. MAC!




My dearest Soulie, today is a very big day for you!

I know you only take a bath once a year, and my memory tells me that today is the day! I am so happy and proud.

I know that you will smell as sweetly as the rose above when you emerge, relaxed, dripping, steamy, and slightly pink from the perfumed waters.

In fact, to celebrate this momentous occasion, I have very generously decided to eat cake and drink champagne in your honour tonight. I know you will be very touched by my generosity and you may even consider me overly sentimental and ridiculous.

All my soulie love and bathday kisses,

Antipo
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx


P.S. I’m sending George Clooney over as the towel bearer to greet you when you step out of the tub in all your naked splendour. You can spank me later.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home