Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, May 23, 2008

I Can't Say Jobbies Without Sniggering

Dearest Angry Goddess,

Well, that's just charming. People who don't pay their bills are the worst. Believe me- it takes one to know one. Mind you, six months is just tekkin' the piss!

I have spent some of this morning preparing a list of sights to see in the Lothian region of Scotland for some hairy bikers. They are friends of a colleague of Mr Mac. They will be riding their Harley Davidsons through Schottland and doing touristy stuff. I have encouraged them to climb Arthur's Seat and to go and see Prestonpans, the site of a very famous battle from 1745's Jacobite rebellion. When they are finished in the faffing about in and around Edinburgh, they will be heading up to Loch Ness. I hope they don't get eaten by the monster. The lucky hairy biker bastards. Everyone gets to go everywhere and I get to go nowhere, ever.

S
xxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Fri May 23, 01:05:00 pm, Blogger Mr. Urs said…

    Of course I grassed to the lucky hairy biker bastard that you called him a lucky hairy biker bastard. He seems not to mind and says "thank you Stella" for the research job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home