Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Just Checking In Briefly

Dearest Monday Maven,

What is a maven anyway? Hold on, I’ll just look it up on http://www.wordreference.com/….

someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field

and my Collins English Dictionary (and Thesaurus) tells me:

an expert or connoisseur.

I think I like the first definition best. It’s a little more glamorous. Just like me.

So my weekend was not spent in adoration of you as usual – shocking, I know. Dearest, I was simply too busy, taking one offspring and a little friend to Paris for her birthday outing (no culture, just shopping and fast food), being witty and entertaining at a Saturday night bbq and booze-fest, and sewing ballet costumes until I went cross-eyed, all day Sunday.

Now, you know I’m not one to gossip; but a little birdie told me that your lovely husband spent an afternoon in the company of The Lovely Doc yesterday, isn’t that nice?

Oops! Perhaps you didn’t know. Perhaps I shouldn’t have said anything. Oh dear….

I don’t mean to worry you, but you know she is a Mighty Temptress….

And her cakes are simply divine!

So what did you do to while away the lonely hours on Sunday?

Sympathetic love and false friend kisses,

Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home