Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

MORE Birthday Thanks

Darls,

I can't tell you how excited I was to open the Milchkasten this morning and find a parcel from France awaiting me. What a wonderful surprise! My very own copy of Ian Walthew's A Place In My Country, signed by the author. The dedication? "For Stella, I hear you're a bitch of a critic so well, if you don't like it, what can I say but sod off back to Fife. (I hear you are hot) Love, Ian Walthew."

OMG! A real, live author telling me to sod off! I am utterly enchanted by his words already. I simply can't wait to get stuck in (Although he's going to have to wait until I have finished Jamie O'Neill first).

Thank you so much for the lovely birthday present. I truly am the most spoiled soulie in the wurruld.

Soulie Love and BFF Quisses,

MM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home