Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dearest Long Lost Antipo,

Ooooh! Don't you look loverly in those photos of you flirting and giggling talking seriously about very important matters with your oiled-up, shirtless love gods boring businessmen? Your coat is GORGEOUS! I would wager as gorgeous as those aforementioned fried cheese balls are bound to be!

Nothing, with a capital ABSOLUTELY happening here. I took Ewan to Burger King for lunch. I had a whopper with bacon and cheese and he had a double cheeseburger. That's about the most exciting thing that has happened since I watched the last of Lost in Austen.

I wish I could be more entertaining. I shall endeavour to have some sort of adventure this evening, perhaps of a sexual nature, to keep you entertained tomorrow.

Lurve,

S
xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home