Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'll Be Dragging This One Out Every Year- Get Used To It

Dearest Antipo,

It is now (despite the timestamp on this post- when are you going to sort that out, by the way?) one minute past midnight and officially your birthday! In honour of this momentous occasion I present this, the most appropriate of all YouTubes!



Also, don't be stalking out the letter box quite yet for a card professing my undying love for the next 365 days because I haven't sent it yet. I was snowed in, see and.....

Anyway, let's not get into all that now. Let's just concentrate on making sure you have a brilliant day. You deserve it!

Happy Birthday, Helen!

Love,

S
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home