Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, February 20, 2009

I Feel Like a Fairy Princess!




Dearest Lovey Love,

Thank you so much! You never forget! I knew I should have married you, instead of that horrid Mr Forgetful Birthday-Hater.

I graciously accept your lovely little electronic greetings. Please, please do not send snow . I don’t care how lovely it is. I don’t want any more.

The day has been a little quiet so far. My lovely parents called last night. My lovely children hid a present for me before leaving on holiday, so I won’t be able to open it until their return late Saturday night. Lots of lovely Facebookers have titillated me with rude, naughty and nice messages. I’m basking in the afterglow!

Russell Brand has not yet arrived to give me my lap dance, but I’m expecting him any minute. Also, Sebastian Chabal is sure to pop by, bearing his sweaty jock strap for me to launder. So lots of excitement is in store! Of course I will report back to you in full technicolour detail.

Bouncy love and surprisingly youthful kisses,
Antipo

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home