Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

News From Ms. Mac

Soulie Salutations! Here we are on our last day of the Annual Pilgrimage.

Mr Mac kept me up all night last night, and not in a good way. Coughing and spluttering all night kept me and my sciatic nerve on the edge of insanity.

Breakfast with high school bestie Lisa is just what the doctor ordered! Taking boys, husband and sciatica to the pictures again today - Balls of Fury promises some light relief. But first, some Scots-style Tex-Mex for lunch: do you think it’s ever too early for a margarita?

Will send news from the road tomorrow.
Quisses!


Later:

I just won two games of Ten Pin Bowling – I’m the Queen of the Sporting Universe! We didn’t end up having Scottish Mexican. Boo hoo: we had to have Chinese slop instead, which I don’t mind telling you was vile!

Took the opportunity to snooze thru’ Balls of Fury instead of groaning thru’ the cheesey slapstick. Will be back in touch from The Road To Mandalay the morra, my Dear.

Loads of quisses,
Xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home