Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dearest Ms Mac,

I do hope you have not been pining too sadly for me. I cruelly abandoned you for a week's holiday in the French Alps with hub and kids, although you know I would much rather be sitting in my office exchanging bitchy e-mails with you and dispensing advice for your various medical complaints. But, here there are mountains to be climbed, gourmet food to be eaten, a heated pool to be swum in, stunning snowy landscapes to be photographed and cool alpine beer to be drunk beside a roaring fire. It's a tough life but someone's got to do it.

And how are you, Lovey? Not idle in my absence, I'm sure. I can't wait to get home and read all your blog posts about how much you miss me. And I'm sure your Flickr albums are full of sad self portraits entitled Missing Antipo I, II, III etc. Poor old sausage, you really should get a life. But never mind, I'll be home soon!

Smug love and graciously patronising kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 06, 03:29:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    Oh it all sounds so exotic, where do I sign up for trip??

     
  • At Thu Mar 06, 12:36:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Well m'dear, keep up the drinking and the eating and the drinking. While the incredibly Divine Ms Mac may be pining just a wee bit, she has also taught many just where Scotland ISN'T. And those of us who knew have been horrified by the Divine Ms Mac's recent discovery.

    Hope your toes haven't submitted to frostbite, much love from Mickle (and Zeb)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home