Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Still Working Hard?

Dearest Nose-to-the-Grindstone Beauty,

Are you still working hard? I loved your reminiscences of when you deprived the City of Light of its claim to fame. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to have urinary superpowers. Think about it, when you're out on the lash, drinking beer and having fun- you know you don't have to to go the loo for hours, do you? And then you do eventually and it's like you opened a floodgate- you find yourself sitting on the throne every five minutes for the remainder of the evening. If you had a urinary superpower, you could take over Europe just in one girls night out! I also blogged once about having to wee in public, remember? But mine wasn't nearly as exciting as yours.

The sun is till shining here but it's not expected to stay that way for very long. I am about to go and sit on the balcony with your book about the Bay City Rollers which I am enjoying immensely. I was talking about it with my dear Swiss girlfriend. I never expected that the Longmuirs and Les McKeown would have made it to Switzerland all those years ago but my Kollegin knew exactly who I was talking about and it turned out she was also a fan. Ahhh, good times!

The balcony callls, my dear.

With much love and sunshiney quisses,

S
xxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Wed May 14, 05:38:00 pm, Blogger Annie Wan said…

    that dumdad is genius! now i have with one fell swoop of award-giving mania, not just 6 blogs to discover, but in this award alone to you antipo some 8 - like 4 of yours and 4 of Ms Mac's!!! i'm so glad your test blog via mobile or was it email did not take off ... i'll just put the phone on answerphone whilst i settle myself down with some catching up here

     
  • At Wed May 14, 06:27:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey hey dearest Stella, BCR we're my teenage wet dream main actors:) ( aside marc)

    oh aye I can't tell you what i got up to with Woodie ( which was my fave,closely followed by Leslie) If I'd tell you, the blog would get even pinker than it is now:D

    I can still sing 'The Way I Feel Tonight' if need be on top of my lungs, and i am definitely planning to come and visit you in the village of the damned, if only to salivate over that book:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home