Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Completely Fucking Fucked!

Dearest Darls,

I don't think it's possible for a human bean to feel any more exhausted than I today. It's after 9 pm and Pauline's suitcase is still not packed. Everything happened late today: delays, appointments, gossipy visitors, apéro with the neighbours. At least I can relax on the plane tomorrow!

I don't know if Mr Clever Clogs With Computers will be able to fix my sexting to Switzerland problem tonight. I'll sext you a test msg right now. He can fix it for me later, when the stress of departure is over!

Be good while I'm gone.

But not too good! 'Cos that would be boring.

Love & kisses,
Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home