Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunny Balcony Tuesday in the Village of t'Damned?

Dearest Absent Soulie,

I can only assume you are sitting comfortably on your balcony with a fabulous book and a stonking great bottomless cup of tea today, and hence have no time to write to me.

I just want to assure you that I have never referred to my vulva as my vagina. And that's pretty good going, considering I talk about it a lot.

Sad, neglected kisses,

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Aug 13, 07:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    s'more as if she has been flushed away:) :) if she sat on her balcony,we had terrible rain for two days......

     
  • At Wed Aug 13, 03:03:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Antipo needy, oh yeah..........
    Been raining here before her arrival, while very much during,and heaps after Antipo left country .... setting up an underwater hockey field? Anyone?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home