Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday? Sunday? update

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Apparently my absence has dried up your blogging juices. Rendered you incapable of keeping the blogging fires going. Are you a dried up husk of your former self? Dear oh dear...

Having a fantastico time. Wish you were here. Weather hot and sunny in Wellington today! The fun just doesn't stop. Far too tired to sit down and write about it.

However, I have actually WRITTEN YOU A POSTCARD (with actual pen and paper! I know!) so please send me your Scottish postal address because you'll be leaving soon and I don't want it to languish in the bowels of the Swiss postal system for 2 weeks or more.

Had a whirlwind trip Up North but sadly Kiwifruit Fi (Fee, not Fie as I like to say) had to pull out (ooh er missus!) at the last minute, leaving me crushed and broken-hearted. Once again I come crawling back to you with me tail between me legs begging forgiveness for ever having had the cheek to try out a potential new Soulie. Mind you, Kate5Kiwis (she who makes my gorgeous necklaces) welcomed me to her House of Iniquity for the day and she was amazingly funny and lovely, a blonde version of you in fact. So it was touch and go there for a minute! I trust you have been faithful to me though.

Flew back late from Auckland last night and have spent the day at my brother's place to celebrate niece's 5th birthday. Had massive and prolonged cuddles with young nephew, who is now 11 months old: Total. Bliss.

Strangely am a bit worn out from all the fun and shopping and movies and restaurants. It's hard work being on hols and not having a daily routine. A bit discombobulating ....

Muchos besos and lurve from your absent Soulie

Antipo
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home