Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Forwarding Address

Dear Lovey,

First things first, address at Mother's c/o Ms Mac's Mum, Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, the world etc...

Don't wear yourself out before you get home. You have far too much to tell me by email before you pass out with exhaustion. That's a shame about Kiwifruit Fee (Hah! I knew it!) but I am pleased that Kate5Kiwis has been keeping you company. I always knew that there was no other blogging soulie out there for you so I certainly haven't been wringing my hands while rocking back and forth as I consult time difference websites and keep track of your every move. Oh and by the way, I have been utterly faithful to you in your absence. I just want you to know that.

Yes, blogging juices have dried up completely. I can't even bring myself to write a quick blurb about that author chappy's book what you done gave me for my birthday. I really should write and let him know that he made me sob hysterically on no less than four occasions!

The boys have finally broken up for the school hols and in just less than one week I shall be sipping tea with my mother and gossiping about the neighbours discussing fine art and literature. Poor old Mr Mac and Patrick how will they survive without my sunny disposition for two whole weeks? I don't care actually. I'll be too busy eating my body weight Indian food and Scotch Eggs to be worried about them at all, much.

Try not to squish your dear nephew while you make up for 11 months of missed cuddles- Uncle Turkey Brains might not forgive you for squishing his hair-appearances.

I wait patiently on your next missive, far away one. Until then, quisses,

MM

ps. *whines* When are you coming home?

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 18, 10:52:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    after hearing a luscious story or two, i truly believe that no one could take the place of ms mac in antipo's heart.
    can't wait to hear all the global trippin' stooooories, girl... and see da pix of the travels, and the eleventy billion bargains found at Les Soldes
    mwah mwah X

     
  • At Mon Jul 28, 03:03:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    So sorry to have missed you while you were here...maybe next time? Mind you, I'm planning on winning Lotto shortly so maybe I will come and visit youo and youo can show me all the naughty and fun places to hang out!! (Sans enfants of course!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home