Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dearest High Flyer,

Bon Voyage my dear. May you have a lovely drug-induced relaxing flight during which the children are well taken care of by the in-seat babysitter as they play Super Mario and watch terrible fillums. May your in-flight food be divine and your booze be free of charge. May the winds be at your tail, pushing you along, just ever so slightly so that you reach your destination early.

Tomorrow I shall watch the friendly skies all day long; every plane I see fly across the centre of Europe will remind me of you and of how much I will miss you while you gallivant around the world, charming airline staff with your god-given talent for chit-chat and handsome fellow travellers with your magnificent bosom. (Please remember to charm a gentleman sufficiently in order that he will grab your gigantic suitcases off the carousel, thereby saving your back from further injury.) I shall wave my white hanky at each and every one so please, look down from your mighty height and give us a wave.

I shall check my phone obsessively for the next few weeks and curse Mr Clever Clogs if he doesn't have you back online by Singapore.

Travel safely, my beloved. My heart is torn in two already from the ache of missing you.

Heart-broken love and quisses,

MM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Jun 24, 05:03:00 pm, Blogger Forest Green said…

    So, I suppose all activity here will cease now for the summer. Well, pooh! I, for one, shall miss the snappy repartee, savage snarkiness and all around ribald witticisms. I may have to curl up in my den and sulk all summer. I shall sneer in your general direction ...

     
  • At Wed Jun 25, 11:09:00 am, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Ms Mac, your tail wind wishes may have overly come true. Gale force winds here in Welly today. Antipo & co would have had a fast yet very "lumpy" flight. Like being on a roller coaster that goes sideways and up and down all at once.

    As for the landing...... always an entertaining experience at Wellington Airport!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home