Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

This Just In, From Our Correspondent in Hong Kong

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Have the tedium and drudgery of life without me been slowly sapping your will to live? Do you draggingly place one foot in front of the other, resisting with all your might the inexorable tugging at your calves of the quicksands of your daily laundry room-hoovering-groceries-quibbling with Swiss neighbours routine?

Fear not! Take heart! I`m back in the blogging hotseat and ready to invite you to share the exotic details of my blitzkrieg visit to throbbingly tropical Hong Kong. But first I must get some sleep and have a good meal, as I am feeling strangely faint and feverish from jet lag. I know you are feeling deep pity for me, and for that I am grateful.

Love and kisses,
Ms. Dazed and Confused

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 26, 04:47:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Ha, pure dazzedness and jet lag, Antipo hiding behind the nasty, natural Welly wind. Was pure sunshine today (okay, a bit of wind with it too)

     
  • At Thu Jun 26, 04:58:00 pm, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Antipo: Acclimatised now? Remember the wind comes from the north or the south, frequently. And then, Wellington is great on a good day, we live thru the bad weather to get a good day or so......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home