Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thought For The Day

Dearest Ms. Mac,

Do you know what I would like people to say about me when I'm dead?

"That Antipo, she had really good posture, didn't she?"
"Mmm, yeah, she really did."



In other news, my mid-life crisis has propelled me into a new career as a rampant shoes-and-handbags shopaholic.

I spent Saturday in Paris with my offspring, needed (no really, I NEEDED) one pair of elegant, but comfortable high-heeled shoes for the two cocktail parties I will be attending in Geneva for work next month. So I was prepared to fork out a bit more dosh than I usually would, you know, for a quality product. The bloody saleslady showed me a matching handbag which I don't need and couldn't afford. But I bought it. And I love it.

It's a bit of a worry, isn't it?

Thoughtful love and straight-backed kisses,
Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home