Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Six Random Things Meme

I was tagged by The Lovely Daisy!

Six random things about me that you didn't already know.

1. I am a born again fitness nazi, have lost some weight and am doing some sport every day: am loving the new sensations of muscles in my thighs and abdomen, but I try not to talk about it for fear of boring people.

2. My pumpkin soup is the best in the entire universe and I get quite bitchy when people try to offer me their great-auntie’s recipe, because MINE CANNOT BE SURPASSED.

3. I still haven’t signed up for those Humility Classes I keep meaning to attend.

4. I dislike children (including my own) and would rather be sipping cocktails, writing novels, entertaining a legion of lovers and getting a massage at a health club three times a week.

5. My head is inhabited by several different personalities, and they all get along quite well, even though some of them do bitch about the others behind their backs.

6. The day my sense of humour fails me, is the day I curl up and die. Also, the world will probably stop revolving on its axis and a comet will almost certainly smash our planet to bits.

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Oct 27, 11:36:00 am, Blogger Mickle in NZ said…

    Lost weight? but dear one, you're tiny. Okay - more polite would be "petite". Have you been off on three hour stomps around the forest again?

     
  • At Tue Oct 28, 12:47:00 am, Blogger The Sagittarian said…

    So, your recipe for Pumpkin Soup would be....? Comeone, reveal. Don't keep me in suspenders!!
    (I have just left a comment on someone's blog PURELY because the word verification was F A R T I. How could I not?) hahahaha

     
  • At Wed Oct 29, 02:17:00 am, Blogger skatey katie said…

    I am a born again fitness nazi... I try not to talk about it for fear of boring people.

    talk to ME baby, i have been completely addicted to the gym for a whole TWO MONTHS and peeps are *sick* of me proselytising (*ack!* had to google the spelling of that, and even then it's supposed to have a Z instead of an S...?)
    i'll show ya my abs if you show me yours!

    and please, oh please... have we had your pumpkin soup recipe before? i think we might've. am off to search the archives. yep, that's moi all over your sitemeter lol.

    mwah X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home