Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Congratulations

Dearest Aunty Ms. Mac,

How thrilling to see you basking in your new-found auntiness! I must say, your exalted new status suits you very well.

I don't wish to boast, but as you know, I have myself been an auntie for five years now, and I am happy to say that I have performed my auntly duties to the best of my abilities.

Please don't ever feel that you can't come to me for any advice or coaching! As you know I am not a superior or haughty type, but a warm-hearted, humble individual, and I am just panting to bestow the blessing of all my worldly knowledge and experience upon you and all my little friends. You will be so honoured to receive the fruits of my vast wisdom!

Please don't thank me for my kind offer. It comes from the very bottom of my heart.

With wise love and supremely elegant kisses,

Aunty Antipo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Oct 23, 11:20:00 pm, Blogger Doc said…

    Darlin, I have been an auntie for 26 years now (yes, twenty six long years) and it is great. Come eat turkey and I'll teach you all the evil tricks--because you seem like an evil trink kinda gal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home