Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Can't think of a suitably witty title

Dearest Parent-Teacher Texter,

How did you weekend pan out? I must say I am most perturbed that the school would have stolen an evening of your weekend by hosting a parent evening on a Friday! Do those teachers have nothing better to do on a Froiday noight than to drone at parents about how wonderful/tiresome/"they need to apply themselves instead of playing the class clown" their children are? Crikey, I am so pleased that the Swiss school system is still so archaic that one-on-one parent teacher evenings are scheduled weeks in advance and the times always at the choice of the parents. Mind you, I suppose it helps that the local high school here only has a couple of hundred students.

I am miraculously feeling much, much better today! I really hope that it's because I am much better and not purely because of the drugs I took this morning. I suppose time will tell when the drugs wear off. I have been flouncing around this morning actually doing housework and even a bit of mind-improving reading. This is in stark contrast to yesterday when I spent all day moaning and groaning and, quite frankly, behaving like a sick man! My lovely husband treated me like I was on my death bed, running and fetching and being all Nurse Nightingale-ey. I feel quite ashamed, considering what a terrible nurse I am myself.

There is not a lot more to tell you so I shall sign off for now and wait to hear all about your weekend.

With Moanday Love and Quisses,

S
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home