Naughty Letters to Ms. Mac

Countless noble souls (and many fluffy kittens) sacrificed their lives during the making of this blog. We think you will agree they were worth it.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Dearest Virulent Pantie-Hater,

Ugh, it's far too early for me to wish you a pleasant morning... I stayed up late doing ballet school inscriptions and then got sucked in against my will reading blogs until after midnight. Idiot.

Up again horribly early this morning to get rugrats to school and self to orifice. Now regretting my dissolute and wastrel life style. I even drank a beer for Heaven's sake! Where will it all lead? The Asylum or the Poorhouse, no doubt.

But I mustn't always be thinking of myself. I assure you I am most concerned about your snot levels and general repulsiveness. I do hope you have recovered your former charm and beauty. Please tell me your lovely eyes are sparkling again, and your complexion as glowing and dewy as it was the day we met...

Hark! The cawfee machine calls! Later Babe!

Groggy hugs and fatigued kisses,
Antipo

xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home